Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

monu_08

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
hey i got a huge trouble about my windows7 some one steal my password and change it through right when i type the old it say s incorrect i think when i went to take supper some one may be my brother changes the password help me out please i have to do some important work on cs 6. i was thinking about format the pc but not great one because some data store on windows document folder help me ou :hello: t...............

Solution

Are you suggesting that everyone that posts here looking for password help are actually the owners of the computer? And the follow-up question is how do we(as a forum) know the difference? We have to have rules, and password cracking is against the rules because there is no way to verify that the person asking for help is the actual owner of the computer. I have no shame by abiding by the rules of the forum. You should be ashamed for not following (or even reading) the rules.

monu_08

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
what the hell u cant do this to me look have very important data of photoshop that i have to submit tomorrow in maac animations i help many people i n tom shardware but if u dont help me so what the deal that not fair

Are you suggesting that everyone that posts here looking for password help are actually the owners of the computer? And the follow-up question is how do we(as a forum) know the difference? We have to have rules, and password cracking is against the rules because there is no way to verify that the person asking for help is the actual owner of the computer. I have no shame by abiding by the rules of the forum. You should be ashamed for not following (or even reading) the rules.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.