[SOLVED] Passwordnotrecognized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed_140

Commendable
Apr 8, 2017
Hi, please i need help
I was trying to install the latest amd driver but ther was a problem preventing laptop from installing it so i searched the internet about a solution then i found it in amd forum
The solution was

Typing :
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
In CMD then restart the laptop
Okay i did that but when i restarted the laptop windows didn't recognize the password and says it's wrong
So what should i do ?

WildCard999

Titan
Herald
There's not much you can do without that password and we cannot help with bypassing passwords as we can't verify ownership.

If you cannot remember the password then your only option to continue to use the laptop would be to do a clean install of Windows however doing so will format the drive and delete the existing files.

WildCard999

Titan
Herald
There's not much you can do without that password and we cannot help with bypassing passwords as we can't verify ownership.

If you cannot remember the password then your only option to continue to use the laptop would be to do a clean install of Windows however doing so will format the drive and delete the existing files.

Mohamed_140

Commendable
Apr 8, 2017
Is there any thing i can do with by my microsoft account ? if there's a new password how should i have known it after what i did in cmd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS