I posted an issue middle to end of last work in regard to a copy/paste that
stopped working. If I am in windows explorer and I go to "Edit" I can copy
but once I do I am no longer able to paste. I now have a second computer
that is having a problem with the same thing. The two systems are both
running windows 2000 with service pack 4. We have TrendMicro officescan as
our anti-virus and the virus definitions update 4 times a day. Has anyone
seen this before at all. I know this is an XP forum but I couldn't find a
2000 forum to post to. Thanks

HT

dl

microsoft.public.win2000.general