Question Patriot Burst SATAFIRM S11 Problem

Sep 23, 2022
Hi,

Yesterday i booted up my PC, i opened LoL and it started to update, few seconds later my whole PC crashed, i couldn't open anything, so i restarted my PC. Then, i got BSOD that says something like "Recovery, Error code: 0xc000000e". Before this happened, my BIOS showed "Patriot 240GB Burst" for my SSD, and now it says "SATAFIRM S11". It still says that there is 240GB capacity. I mentioned that i was updating LoL since it's installed on SSD partition so SSD "died" while PC eas writing files on it. I tried to switch SATA cables and nothing. What can i do to save my SSD and files from it ?

Lutfij

Titan
Can you take the SSD onto another "donor" system and see if that shows up in the OS GUI/Disk Manager? If it doesn't show up in Disk Manager and remains as SATAFIRM S11 in donor system's BIOS then the drive has conked out...the issue is the Phison controller having a corrupt controller firmware. See if you can run Patriot's SSD Toolbox and perform a firmware update.

If the drive is yet under warranty, stop wasting time and get an RMA.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2022
Can you take the SSD onto another "donor" system and see if that shows up in the OS GUI/Disk Manager? If it doesn't show up in Disk Manager and remains as SATAFIRM S11 in donor system's BIOS then the drive has conked out...the issue is the Phison controller having a corrupt controller firmware. See if you can run Patriot's SSD Toolbox and perform a firmware update.

If the drive is yet under warranty, stop wasting time and get an RMA.
Thanks i'll try.
It's been 1.5 years since i bought it, it should be under warranty but since i ordered it from web store, i didn't get any documentation of it, so i don't know if they would accept warranty, but sure i'll try it.