Pause at PC start *PC starts,turns off for a sec, then starts

ars.arch01

Honorable
Jun 2, 2018
Hi everyone!

Recently I got my PC build ready, and it is already running for 2 weeks. But there is an issue that I face every time I launch the PC.

I press Start button, PC starts for a second *fans are spinning, lights up, then everything goes off for 1-2 seconds, then everything starts again, lights up, spins, windows runs normaly and so on.

But what was that pause at start?

I tried to change set of my RAM, but PC does not start then at all, showing me code 53 *RAM issue.
RAM profile that I currently use is XMP 2.0, that runs my RAM at 3200mhz.
Motherboard drivers are installed from official website.

My build.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/Z9qQdX

I will appreciate any help)
Thanks you.

Solution
I had a similar situation once, but it was when coming out of sleep mode, rather than initial power on. Otherwise, the symptoms were the same.

The solution for me was (with the PC off)
- unplug the PC
- hold down the power button for 20-30 seconds, then release
- plug the PC back in
- power on

That worked for me.

If that doesn't do it, then maybe try resetting the BIOS, and see if that takes care of it.

And if it still doesn't work, then I'm out of my element and don't know why it's happening.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I had a similar situation once, but it was when coming out of sleep mode, rather than initial power on. Otherwise, the symptoms were the same.

The solution for me was (with the PC off)
- unplug the PC
- hold down the power button for 20-30 seconds, then release
- plug the PC back in
- power on

That worked for me.

If that doesn't do it, then maybe try resetting the BIOS, and see if that takes care of it.

And if it still doesn't work, then I'm out of my element and don't know why it's happening.

Solution