Pavilion 6356 Recovery CD's

Anybody know where I can get a set of Recovery
CD's for a Pavilion 6356?

I need a copy of Disk 1.

If someone can burn me a copy
I will pay them.

Thanks!

Someone

XP,

Good luck, they really are hard to come by. Are you sure you need them? In
addition to the OS, do you use the other incidentals that come with it? If
not, have you tried just installing a consumer version of the OS? Your
Microsoft certificate of authenticity that came with your PC will work with
any Windows 98 cd-rom. The HP software bundles back then really did stink.
You're bound to get superior performance by dumping that bloatware.

It's just a thought.