Pawkeet Slots

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Well, I am officially addicted, and started today with 30K, I am now up to
195K and still going!!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

ok, for the fun of it, I am going to try this again... but last time I lost
20k in 3 minutes :eek:P

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:YY12e.830409$Xk.77807@pd7tw3no...
> Well, I am officially addicted, and started today with 30K, I am now up to
> 195K and still going!!
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

well, good luck!!

\
"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
news:IW12e.67508$6g7.61716@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
> ok, for the fun of it, I am going to try this again... but last time I
> lost
> 20k in 3 minutes :eek:P
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:YY12e.830409$Xk.77807@pd7tw3no...
>> Well, I am officially addicted, and started today with 30K, I am now up
>> to
>> 195K and still going!!
>>
>>
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I was down about 20k at one time, but my last spin I won 10,000. So I ended
up losing only 6,500... but I won a one dubloon coin ... so it wasn't THAT
bad. Still, it wasn't winning 200k :eek:P


"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:a622e.830475$Xk.627203@pd7tw3no...
> well, good luck!!
>
> \
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> news:IW12e.67508$6g7.61716@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
> > ok, for the fun of it, I am going to try this again... but last time I
> > lost
> > 20k in 3 minutes :eek:P
> >
> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > news:YY12e.830409$Xk.77807@pd7tw3no...
> >> Well, I am officially addicted, and started today with 30K, I am now up
> >> to
> >> 195K and still going!!
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I stopped at 200K


"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:a622e.830475$Xk.627203@pd7tw3no...
> well, good luck!!
>
> \
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> news:IW12e.67508$6g7.61716@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
>> ok, for the fun of it, I am going to try this again... but last time I
>> lost
>> 20k in 3 minutes :eek:P
>>
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> news:YY12e.830409$Xk.77807@pd7tw3no...
>>> Well, I am officially addicted, and started today with 30K, I am now up
>>> to
>>> 195K and still going!!
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

"moofenki" wrote in message:
>I was down about 20k at one time, but my last spin I won 10,000. So I
>ended
> up losing only 6,500... but I won a one dubloon coin ... so it wasn't THAT
> bad. Still, it wasn't winning 200k :eek:P
>
>
>> > "bodcat1" wrote in message:
>> > news:YY12e.830409$Xk.77807@pd7tw3no...
>> >> Well, I am officially addicted, and started today with 30K, I am now
>> >> up
>> >> to
>> >> 195K and still going!!

If I may inquire... What formula is everyone using? Where are you placing
your bets and for how much? I seem to keep losing :eek:(
Thanks,
Jean
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

well i don't have that much luck, but it's not that bad.. i started with 4k
and i have 6k now :) thx for hooking us all up :)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:YY12e.830409$Xk.77807@pd7tw3no...
> Well, I am officially addicted, and started today with 30K, I am now up to
> 195K and still going!!
>
>
 

TRENDING THREADS