PB 880 has Died

After all these years, it appears my hard drive has taken a deep
breath and died. Using Recovery disk doesn't work, sez the drive is
defective. I really need to pull stuff on this drive, and replace with
a new drive. Can anyone assist with doing this.

Many Thanks!

Some info is needed
Name and model of PB UNIT
Serial number is applicable

Size of HD that is bad
17xxx number on master cd and 14xxx number
on floppy