Question PC acting really strange

Mar 23, 2019
Yesterday I was trying to manually configure a fan with OpenHardware to make it quieter as the PC had no programs open but still made a little too much noise. Configuring it did nothing so I unplugged and plugged back in the fan.
When I started the PC, strange things started to happen. My radiator fans were spinning at 100%, making incredibly loud noises, my CPU water cooler didn’t seem to work because the RGB isnt working and it reads 100 degrees celcius on OpenHardware. My PC is really slow and takes minutes to open chrome compared to when it’s normal and takes less than a second. And when the PC has been on for over a couple of minutes, it wont shut off in anyway. The monitor, keyboard and mouse turns off when I go to windows and click «Shut off PC», but the PC itself still runs until I go to the back to manually turn off the power supply. Once I turn the power supply back on, the PC automatically turns back on except for the keyboard, monitor and mouse..

I’ve never experienced such a confusing error but I have to fix this fast.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Ideally you should be using either the BIOS or the app that is bundled with your board to manage the fans. I wouldn't use third party apps to do anything on my machine. On another note, which BIOS version are you on?