Question PC always stuck in BIOS loading screen

Jan 26, 2023
Hello folks,
at some point some weeks ago my pc would only go to a pre-windows loading screen where it will stay stuck. There is a Font "Pro Series", i have the mainboard "MSI X570-A PRO". It will simply keep spinning the loading animation. When i press F11 early enough, i can get into the bios and change settings. I have read some similar issues where it helped to switch between UEFI and CSM. Over the course of the last weeks i constantly switched around between those two, often it would work after switching and it was all fine. But on the next boot the same thing happened again. Sometimes it worked in CSM and sometimes in UEFI. Sometimes without doing anything, sometimes it didn't work after trying and switching for hours. The problem is that i really can't pin down a real pattern here, it sometimes works and sometimes not, no clue why. Sometimes it also starts the "Automatic Repair" and says that windows has started unusual and that i should reboot it.

I don't really know what to do, should i set up windows again? Update the BIOS somehow? Maybe i am missing an important setting? I am running Win11 btw..

Maybe someone has had similar problems or has an idea why this happens. I would be very grateful for any hint!
Cheers!

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information. Noted Windows 11 - Edition, version?

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Will the pc boot into safe mode without any problems?

Question: Regarding ". When i press F11 early enough, i can get into the bios and change settings. "

Are you finding that the settings have reverted to the default values?

Try a new CMOS battery.