[SOLVED] Pc and, fan spinning but no display, other peripheral unresponsive

Artilery

Reputable
Mar 13, 2020
Hello, i'm new to pc building, this the third time i'm building a pc and got some problem with it. After i completed installing all the component everything look great, everything seem normal, but after sometimes when i start downloading driver etc. The monitor goes black out, keyboard-mouse goes unresponsive , can't restart button, even after i forcefully plug out electricity and try to start the pc it's still black out, not even get to bios setting, other solution i try is plug out the ssd its work for some times and goes black out again, i try clear the cmos battery on motherboard and its the same, after couples minutes is goes black again, and to go to bios setting again either i reset cmos battery or unplug ssd. My question is where is the problem? bad PSU or faulty motherboard? Both of them secand hand, i like to learn more about something like this, so in the future i have general idea what to do.

This is my system build :
Cpu : ryzen 3 2200g
Motherboard : msi a320m pro vd/vs v2
Ram : vgen tsunami 2*4 2666mhz
Psu : enlight 650w 80+

Solution
Try to change psu for test. If problem persist, then motherboard is problem.
Check capacitors on mobo. Could be distorded some on them...
Also check cables...

Artilery

Reputable
Mar 13, 2020
For this system it will be just fine. But no guarantee it will fix the problem. Also could be a faulty mobo.
After i get new psu it still like that, try the cpu in to different systems and working fine, in the end it turn out to be faulty motherboard, now it's working fine.