[SOLVED] PC and games keep crashing

Aug 5, 2020
Hi there,
4 week ago i finished building my pc, since i had several bluescreens and my games kept crashing (WoT, Trackmania, Minecraft, Metro Exodus).
Bluescreen with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
I already did Memtest and driver updates...no error found. RAM sticks are in the right slots 2 a. 4.

Hardware:
-AMD Ryzen 5 3600x (i am also using the wraith cooler)
  • MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB GAMING X
  • MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
-Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600
-Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280
-be quiet! Pure Power 11 CM 500 W

I could higher the DRAM Voltage slightly (currently at 1,36V) and lower the timing, any tipps what is the best?

Solution
Hi there,
4 week ago i finished building my pc, since i had several bluescreens and my games kept crashing (WoT, Trackmania, Minecraft, Metro Exodus).
I already did Memtest and driver updates...no error found. RAM sticks are in the right slots 2 a. 4.

Hardware:
  • MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

I could higher the DRAM Voltage slightly (currently at 1,36V) and lower the timing, any tipps what is the best?
Have you read this link...
Hi there,

Hardware:
  • MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

Have you read this link https://windowsreport.com/page_faul..._AREA) occurs when the,a BSoD error like this.
concerning PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA .
Can be hardware or software related

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem