Question PC and mouse freezing while gaming!

Benito Glavocevic

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2014
Hello, 1 month ago my PC started freezing in League of Legends with mouse forcing me to shut down pc everytime. I cant move the mouse, cant use my keyboard everything is locked up. I did take my PC to a servis shop and they told me that the problem was my M2 SSD (Gigabyte Aorus 500GB M2 2280 PCLE 4.0) and they said it was overheating. Then i changed my SSD and i buyed a Samsung 980PRO 1000GB, and the servis shop also did a clean install of a new windows 10. I was gaming 6 days normally with the new SSD and yesterday the PC frezze again in League of Legends also with mouse and keyboard. I did restart my PC and then played PUBG to see if the problem will acour in other games. After gaming mybe a half a hour PUBG did frezze also with mouse and keyboard forcing me to shut down my pc... I dont know what the problem is i tried so many options from the internet but nothing helps. The temps of my pc are fine. My PC specs are: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor
CPU Cooler
NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2 98.17 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage
Western Digital WD_BLACK 2 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card
Asus STRIX GAMING OC Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB Video Card
Case
NZXT H710 ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply
Corsair RM850x (2018) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
and SAMSUNG 980 PRO M2 NVME 1000GB

Benito Glavocevic

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2014
Sorry i took my pc to a servis shop, they tested the pc on Heaven Benchmark and everything is working fine. I tried so many options of the internet but nothing helps. I did enable game mode now and i will see if it helps. My power plan is normal, i disabled the record what happened. Disabled unnecessary apps in startup. I did buy a new monitow Alienware AW2521HFA, is there a possibility that the monitor is the problem?

Oct 30, 2022
Sorry no help here, but I just got the exact monitor AW2521HFA 240hz, was using 75hz before, and these freezing issues with ZERO pc control happens to me to. Happened 3 times already, looking everywhere to see what could be the fix. I don't think it could be the monitor, but I guess we'll see :(