mateoVerdaguer

Reputable
Jul 31, 2019
I have been experiencing an issue with my PC. Audio cuts out for a few seconds and then it comes back when listening to music or playing any game. It´s just the audio, the computer works perfect.
I remember that when the problem started it said "unplugged device on the audio jack" but now the message is no longer appearing.

SO: Windows 10
MB: Gigabyte b85m-d3h
CPU: intel i7 4790
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960
RAM: 12gb DDR3
Storage: 240gb SSD + 500gb HDD

WaltzWorker

Reputable
Mar 18, 2015
Headset or speakers? Try moving the audio wire at the back of the motherboard/front panel? If you move it and it crackles or brings up the message and/or breaks again then it's that wire and should be replaced. At times its not replaceable without replacing the speakers/headset...

mateoVerdaguer

Reputable
Jul 31, 2019
Headset or speakers? Try moving the audio wire at the back of the motherboard/front panel? If you move it and it crackles or brings up the message and/or breaks again then it's that wire and should be replaced. At times its not replaceable without replacing the speakers/headset...

I connected it to the front panel input and it works perfectly. I guess its an issue with the rear connector. Can I repair it?
thanks for your answer

TRENDING THREADS