Question PC audio Problems

Apr 15, 2019
Hey, I built a PC for my friend last week. We installed everything. Windows, Drivers for the gpu no problem. But then we installed Realtek drivers cause he has an Asus motherboard. And since then everytime he turns on his PC the installation comes back up on the screen he has to restart his pc and then cancel it because if he finishes it normally it messes up his audio. I have tried uninstalling it and also installing a newer version but nothing helped.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Boot to safemode and try uninstall from there. Hope the installation stops when back in Windows.

Next, try reinstall the driver by running the installer as administrator. Right click the installer to see the administrator option.

Apr 15, 2019
Boot to safemode and try uninstall from there. Hope the installation stops when back in Windows.

Next, try reinstall the driver by running the installer as administrator. Right click the installer to see the administrator option.
Ok so we tried uninstalling it didn't work sadly. And reinstalling as the administrator is not working either because he can't see that option.