PC Beeping Problem

GPBLZ

Prominent
Dec 2, 2020
OK, so my PC has had a beeping problem for about a month or so. It only happens when I'm playing Apex Legends and now recently Destiny 2, which are the only multiplayer games I play at the moment. The beeping seems random, but I believe it happens when there are lots of stuff going on the screen. The beeping is long and continuous. My setting's for both of these games are high +. But I realized that when I play The Witcher 3, on ULTRA high settings, I get no beeps what so ever. everything runs perfect. I have done research, asked a friend and even email the guys that sold the PC to me, nothing had been fixed. I have checked: Power Supply, Ram, CPU and GPU temps all of these are within the norms. I bought this PC pre built from cyberpower in 2018, it had
I5 8600K
TUF gaming plus Z370 Motherboard
1060 6GB Video card
16GB ram
250GB SSD
1 TB HDD
120mm AIO water cooler
600 watts power supply

I did a upgrade recently, changed the old GPU to a new 2080 super founders edition, added 1TB SATA SSD, a case fan, and applied new thermal paste to the CPU. Put everything back in place and played for about a few weeks before it started with the beeping. Again everything seems in order when I'm playing any game, the only variation that I have recently discovered is the CPU and GPU %usage. when I'm playing The Witcher 3 I get about 80% CPU usage and 3% GPU usage at max for both. and when I play apex or destiny 2 I get 90% CPU usage and 80% GPU usage. so I'm assuming its a GPU related problem. I did think about maybe because its a multiplayer game it has a bigger load instead of a single player one? but I'm not sure. Just looking for any help to solve the continuous beeping during gaming.

GPBLZ

Prominent
Dec 2, 2020
make and model of the 600w psu?
what the cpu/gpu temp during the game?
during the witcher CPU max 60C GPU 65C max
Apex/Destiny 2: 70C max both
and the lowest for both on any game is around 45C to 50C

(POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready) sorry this is all i could find.

TRENDING THREADS