pc black screen after BSOD Crash

Jun 5, 2018
ok so I've used this forum a lot in the past when I'm stuck but I cant find answers for this issue, my gaming pc popped up a error about memory or something during a game of civilization 6, after the game crashed I went to cnn and started reading some news, less than 30 seconds later it BSOD with a bad header pool error, then turned off and back on. it continued doing 6-10 times with errors like sqf error, bad memory, and many more after the 10th or so time of restarting it now just displays black screen when it boots, wont even go to bios literally its like the pc isn't even plugged in. took it to best buy and they said mother board, after buying one and having them install it for me it still doesn't work. I'm out of ideas and don't really trust geek squad anymore now that I'm $400 in the hole and they still don't know what's wrong. and latterly looking for any answers now. thanks to anyone that can help

Operating System
Windows 10
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770k
RAM
Not sure, is asus branded with 2 8gb sticks
Motherboard
P861-M LE/CSM R2.0 Asus
Graphics
8 gb EVGA Geforce gtx 1080
Storage
250 gb Samsung ssd

Trouble shooted
Changed hdmi cables,
tried 3 diffrent monitors,
new motherboard

other than going to best buy and paying $200 for the tech support and another $240 for the board thats it -_- thanks again for any answers

Jun 5, 2018

well ive been using them for around a year or so, they came together on the old board so I know they work together