Hey there!

PC Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700xt
Asus ROG Strix b450-f gaming
Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 2x16 3200mhz
Some other Corsair Vengeance Ram 2x8 3200mhz
Corsair CXM 550W ATX Power Supply

I'm having multiple issues with my pc at the moment, first using different applications including games or software like unity/blender causes my pc to crash to a black screen even though the pc still looks like its running. The only crash report or issue I can see is a blinking orange light on my mobo. That supposedly means faulty ram but replacing and RMA'ing multiple sets of ram hasn't changed anything. Note I can go days without issues or I can get them back to back within minutes

My second issue is when I'm playing games or watching videos, my computer when playing games will stutter down to 20ish fps and i wont have any audio coming to my headset. I've also notices it looks like its trying to change my audio device in the settings of these games even though I only have my headphones plugged in. While watching videos my audio will cut out and then the video will start buffering and wont load until I restart. I've noticed a few temporary fixes to these such as switching users and logging back in but they are always temporary and most of the time it will happen again within 5-10 minutes or less.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks, Tyler.

Antkiller26

Prominent
Mar 23, 2020
Download Latency monitor app here. (AT BOTTOM OF PAGE) Run the app in the background while gaming and using computer until you expierience the freezing/sound drop out. Then check the apps report of any probelms it may have found with drivers/hardware etc. Resplendence Software - Free Downloads
I got this error "Conclusion: Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio and other tasks. You may experience drop outs, clicks or pops due to buffer underruns. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable cpu throttling settings in Control Panel and bios setup. Check for bios updates."

I don't believe that my mobo even has an option for this and from what ive read it can be harmful to my computer. What should I do?

I got this error "Conclusion: Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio and other tasks. You may experience drop outs, clicks or pops due to buffer underruns. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable cpu throttling settings in Control Panel and bios setup. Check for bios updates."

I don't believe that my mobo even has an option for this and from what ive read it can be harmful to my computer. What should I do?
Did it list any drivers that may be causing the problem? That power management response is like a staple response don't worry about it. I am more interested in drivers listed.