Question PC Black screens and Event Viewer says it cannot access F: drive

Feb 28, 2022
For the past few months (almost a year) my PC has been black screening while under load. When the screen goes black my GPU fans jump to 100% and iCUE loses its color profile. Sometimes I have to fully power cycle my PSU to get it to turn back on. After it crashes i usually check Event Viewer to see why. It gives me Event ID 41 or it says it was unable to access drive F: (Steam SSD) I was worried at first that the issue could my my riser card but the issue is only in specific apps. (Destiny2, Elden Ring, CURA Slicer?) I would attribute the issue to the riser card if the issue didn't happen in games that push my PC harder than those I listed (Doesn't crash playing COD, while stress testing, using blender, etc) or if Event Viewer didn't throw the HDD access error.

I has this issue with Destiny 2 at first, to the point where I couldn't play for more than 45 mins without my PC crashing. I was able to disable NVIDIAs ShadowPlay to get the issue to go away for Destiny. However, this past weekend the plague has returned and is not allowing me to enjoy Elden Ring. ShadowPlay is still disabled and the exact issue is happening still. In the previous issue with Destiny I had already gotten a new SSD, made sure everything was up to date driver-wise. I have a background in PC hardware and currently work IT but I am very stumped on this issue. I've done research and have found no solid solutions. Please help me.

PC Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x (no OC)
Board: ASUS x470 Prime
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 2x8 (3200mhz), Corsair Vengeance RGB 16gb 2x8 (3200mhz) - (DOCP Profile)
GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor (no OC) - connected to PCIe x16 lane with riser card
PSU: Corsair RMx 850
AIO: Corsair h150i (Stock fan curve)