Question pc black screens no signal but can still hear audio

May 2, 2022
so i try replacing my gpu twice my 3070 works some days and dont when i launch a game pc black screens but i can still hear discord audio with my friends i have to force restart the pc black screen dual monitor no picture idk what to do
OEM AMD RYZEN 7 5800X 3.8GHZ [4.7GHZ TURBO] 8C/16T 36 1
MB TOTAL CACHE 105W PROCESSOR
1TB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2
1TB WD CAVIAR BLUE HDD 3.5" SATAIII 7200RPM 6.0 GB/s
GSKILL 8GB DDR4-4000 TRIDENT Z RGB MEMORY
APEVIA DUAL ADDRESSABLE DIGITAL RGB 120MM FAN 3PINS
CYBERPOWERPC MASTERLIQUID LITE 360MM ARGB WATERCOOLER
AMD AM4 RETENTION RING (COOLERMASTER MASTERLIQUID)
ADDRESSABLE DIGITAL ARGB ADAPTER (3PINS) + REMOTE 1
ADDRESSABLE DIGITAL ARGB ADAPTER (3PINS) + REMOTE 1
MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI ATX W/ RGB WIFI 6 2.5
GIGABIT LAN 2 PCIE X16 6 SATA3 2 M.2 SATA/PCIE
APEVIA 800WATT GOLD 80 PLUS POWER SUPPLY
MSI GEFORCE RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO 8GB GDDR6 VIDEO CA

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

APEVIA 800WATT GOLD 80 PLUS POWER SUPPLY
You might want to source a reliably built PSU with at least 750W of power for the entire system's disposal and see if the issue is alleviated to rule out your PSU being the root of all the issues.

Might also want to use proper punctuation since it looks like a wall of text.

Apr 20, 2022
i have a 800 wat psu not 80
He did not say you had an 80w PSU. He said Gold 80 Plus, which relates to its efficiency.

With a cheap power supply in the system, you can have all sorts of headaches that do not appear to have a common cause. Its a good suggestion to change this.

Black screens (loss of VGA) can be related to many things, simple steps would be to increase performance in Nvidia control panel to be 'prefer maximum performance' and change the power profile of the PC to 'Ultra high Performance'.

You can try those two steps as they are simple to do and have a very low chance of causing any harm.