Question PC black screens while gaming, case fans ramp up, then system restarts completely

Jun 19, 2021
I have recently built a pc for a friend and he’s been having random restarts ever since. I originally thought it was the psu so we replaced it but with no luck. His specs are as follows

intel core i7-10700K
msi z590 gaming edge wifi
Corsair 360mm cpu cooler
16GB Corsair vengeance
Gigabyte rtx 3070 master
corsair rmx850w
samsung 970 and 870 1TB

both his cpu and gpu stay in 55-65 Celsius range so temperatures are good. Whenever it restarts whatever application is open closes, his monitor goes black, and case fans ramp up. For anywhere from a few seconds to a minute after he gets kicked from whatever game he can still talk to me on discord until it fully restarts. I’m thinking the only other possibility it could be is his motherboard but I’d like to hear second opinions.

Jun 19, 2021
Update
We ran scannow and it did detect errors in windows and fixed it but the computer still shut off. We have checked the health of his storage and they're in working order. And finally we checked for critical errors and we have one error every crash. Kernal Power code 41.
These are the extra details added on
- EventData BugcheckCode 307 BugcheckParameter1 0x1 BugcheckParameter2 0x1e00 BugcheckParameter3 0xfffff804788fb320 BugcheckParameter4 0x0 SleepInProgress 0 PowerButtonTimestamp 0 BootAppStatus 0 Checkpoint 0 ConnectedStandbyInProgress false SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 3 CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0 BugcheckInfoFromEFI false CheckpointStatus 0 CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2 0 LongPowerButtonPressDetected false