[SOLVED] Pc Blackscreen when GPU underload

Oct 15, 2020
I clean installed my window,updated drivers, as soon as gpu got any load,my screen would flicker and then ill get a black screen,pc would run at a freezed state,i had to hold power button to restart it,
I did stress test of my gpu,it was utilized 100% and i didn't get any blackscreen, When i launched a game i got that blackscreen and pc would just freeze,
Please help.me
My specs
I5 3470
MSI P3H61
XFX RX 470
8 GB RAN

Solution
i have the same card and here's what i think you should do.
  1. use drivers 20.4.2
  2. go to the performance-tuning of the radeon software and increase the power limit by 15% manually
  3. activate chill and set the max fps to your screen's refresh (you can make changes to individual games later)
  4. check if the voltage is set to at least 1100mv (should be higher than that by default but you never know)
try these steps and see if they help

Teknoman2

Reputable
Oct 13, 2020
  1. use drivers 20.4.2
  2. go to the performance-tuning of the radeon software and increase the power limit by 15% manually
  3. activate chill and set the max fps to your screen's refresh (you can make changes to individual games later)
  4. check if the voltage is set to at least 1100mv (should be higher than that by default but you never know)

Solution
Oct 15, 2020
  1. use drivers 20.4.2
yes when i undervolted the card,it stopped giving me that blackscreen

TRENDING THREADS