PC boot looping

Feb 8, 2019
So, the problem is that my PC is constantly boot-looping and I can’t boot it at all. First time I managed to fix it somehow, I booted it and it showed that OC has crashed, and after some days same thing started to happen, but now it doesn’t boot at all.
My MB - Z77A GD65
CPU - i5 2550K
GPU - GTX 660Ti

What I have tried?
- I thought it had to to something with CPU, I took it out, cleaned, put a new thermopaste on it, put all the things back and nothing changed.
- Tried to take out battery several times and wait for some time.
- Tried to switch from BiosA to BiosB, literally zero changes.
- Checked every computer part besides CPU and motherboard, to another computer.
- Tried almost every possible way with components - with memory sticks in, with just one, without any. Same for GPU.
- Tried to restart CMOS, though I’m not sure I did it correctly. (Took that blue pin from other computer, put it on my motherboard for some time, took it off, and again nothing changed).
- The little monitor on the motherboard, when boot-looping, shows these digits : 19-15-30-56-46-49-55-4F-03-10-19-15, and then turns off.

What may be the problem and what else I can try to do to find the problem?

May 25, 2019
So, the problem is that my PC is constantly boot-looping and I can’t boot it at all. First time I managed to fix it somehow, I booted it and it showed that OC has crashed, and after some days same thing started to happen, but now it doesn’t boot at all.
My MB - Z77A GD65
CPU - i5 2550K
GPU - GTX 660Ti

What I have tried?
  • I thought it had to to something with CPU, I took it out, cleaned, put a new thermopaste on it, put all the things back and nothing changed.
  • Tried to take out battery several times and wait for some time.
  • Tried to switch from BiosA to BiosB, literally zero changes.
  • Checked every computer part besides CPU and motherboard, to another computer.
  • Tried almost every possible way with components - with memory sticks in, with just one, without any. Same for GPU.
  • Tried to restart CMOS, though I’m not sure I did it correctly. (Took that blue pin from other computer, put it on my motherboard for some time, took it off, and again nothing changed).
  • The little monitor on the motherboard, when boot-looping, shows these digits : 19-15-30-56-46-49-55-4F-03-10-19-15, and then turns off.

What may be the problem and what else I can try to do to find the problem?
My friend did you manage to fix it? I have the same MB and the exact same problem? Did you manahe to fix it?