Question PC Boot Loops On Windows Logo (Motherboard Issue??)

Mar 31, 2019
First of all I might include that I have never had this Pc boot or work even once in the past.

So the problem is obviously Boot Looping, but I have no idea what is causing this.

I have changed the rams multiple times and they seem to work perfectly fine, I have checked the Hard Drive on another Pc haven't seen any issues with that either, i have tried reinstalling windows about 4 times by now and still no luck.

PSU seems to be working perfectly fine as well as my graphics card ( checked these on another system as well). Now it all comes down to the Motherboard which I haven't really been able to check, though I have tried resetting the BIOS settings to factory defaults by removing the CMOS battery and Moving the jumper, but nothing changes.

Is there a chance that its the processors fault or something?
or
Could it possibly be my Motherboard BIOS that's the problem? and if not then what else can I do?

SPECIFICATIONS:

PROCESSOR: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
MotherBoard: N-Alvorix-RS880-uATX (Alvorix)
GRAPHIC CARD: XFX GT 9800
RAM: 2gb DDR3 1333mhz
PowerSupply: (Dont know the brand but its a 450w 80+bronze supply)

Mar 31, 2019
1) Maybe the MB does not support the 1055t. Info: http://www.findlaptopdriver.com/specs-n-alvorix-rs880-uatx-alvorix/

2) Maybe the gt 9800 is not compatible with your HP MB, sometime the non-OEM GPU may have the compatibility problem. Something like this from HP support: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03653200

3) Or like you said the MB has problem. So if you has other compatible hardware then you can test it one by one, otherwise you may have hard time to find the problem.

This is an upgrade of the Pre-built of Hp elite 510-y so since the processor came with it, it has to be compatible (Also it is compatible according to the motherboard specification link you posted). Secondly, the graphic card shows display and everything shouldn't that be enough to know whether it is compatible or not? Also I don't see why the Pc would be stuck in eternal boot loop if it was a graphic card problem, and even without using the graphic card and connecting to the onboard graphics no successful boot has been made.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS