Enermax Platimax EPM1500EGT
2x8gb HyperX + 4x4gb Kingston ram
Samaung 850 evo 500gb (OS)
Goldenfir 240gb
Seagate momentus 1,5TB Raid 0
CD drive
3x 3pin fans
1x 4pin fan

A little side note, ram has always worked perfectly with one another. I've never had problems with the system until I put in the Fury + massive PSU. I've checked for any heat damages none to be found. Asus their magnificent diagnostics tool says nothing is wrong and all has power. No leds are on apart from the green pwr led. It only shuts off and encounters errors once I've had it on for more then 2 hours. My typical workload on the CPU is 40 to 60% and the typical workload on the GPU is about 30 to 40% so I'm not even close to pushing the system at all. Typically my way of fixing it is unplugging certain stuff in my pc to see if there is a short somewhere this leads to nothing most of the times so i usually wait 2 to 3 hours with the power cable out. I'm getting sick of this procedure and the constant halting of my work so I ask for help, I tried a few more things then what I named here but I could really use about any help at this point since I'm clueless as to how I can fix this.

I sincerely thank you for reading this, remember any and all info could be useful!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS