[SOLVED] PC boot up normally, when GPU is installed, but no signal & iGPU no signal

legendaaaaaa

Commendable
Jan 21, 2021
Hello,
I bought a used Gainward PhantGTX 970 today and went to try it in my system. It turns out that when I try to boot the PC with the used GTX 970 it won't show any signal and the iGPU won't either. As soon as I remove the GPU the iGPU works fine and other GPUs work as well. 0

I tried to install the GPU in a other system, but same problem appears.

PC boots up normally, keyboard lighting is on.

Is the GPU broken? What else could I try? Is it maybe because my PC is a prebuild (Acer Predator G3-605)?

Solution
As said above, you have to remove the graphics card from the slot for the IGPU to work.
As soon as I remove the GPU the iGPU works fine and other GPUs work as well. 0
What other GPUs? Is there more than one graphics card connected to the motherboard?
You mean you installed the used GTX 970 in another system and no picture?

If as said above (and you confirmed) the PSU in yours and that system is capable of powering the system plus that GTX 970 and has enough 6-pin PCIE power connectors and the 6-pins are properly connected and other GPUs work in both systems with no issue the used card might be faulty.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
As said above, you have to remove the graphics card from the slot for the IGPU to work.
As soon as I remove the GPU the iGPU works fine and other GPUs work as well. 0
What other GPUs? Is there more than one graphics card connected to the motherboard?
You mean you installed the used GTX 970 in another system and no picture?

If as said above (and you confirmed) the PSU in yours and that system is capable of powering the system plus that GTX 970 and has enough 6-pin PCIE power connectors and the 6-pins are properly connected and other GPUs work in both systems with no issue the used card might be faulty.

Solution