Question PC boot up to Black Screen

Sep 5, 2020
So every time I boot up my pc after its been turned off for a long period of time it gives me a black screen. When I turn it on the fans will turn and the rgb etc. The ASRock motherboard logo appears loads for a few seconds then it goes black screen with a message saying no signal even though the pc is still on. So I have to turn it off on and again and it works then.

The PC is new built around 3 weeks ago. The specs are as follows:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 53600
GPU: Radeon RX 5600XT
Motherboard: ASRock B450m Pro 4
PSU: Corsair CV550, CV Series, 80 Plus Bronze
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200Mhz
Sorage: Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB & Seagate HDD Internal 1TB BarraCuda

Ive tried looking it up online and other places but unfortunately none have been successful.

So every time I boot up my pc after its been turned off for a long period of time it gives me a black screen. When I turn it on the fans will turn and the rgb etc. The ASRock motherboard logo appears loads for a few seconds then it goes black screen with a message saying no signal even though the pc is still on. So I have to turn it off on and again and it works then.

The PC is new built around 3 weeks ago. The specs are as follows:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 53600
GPU: Radeon RX 5600XT
Motherboard: ASRock B450m Pro 4
PSU: Corsair CV550, CV Series, 80 Plus Bronze
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200Mhz
Sorage: Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB & Seagate HDD Internal 1TB BarraCuda

Ive tried looking it up online and other places but unfortunately none have been successful.
Try going to "Control Panel > Power Options" and on the left side of the window select "Choose what the power buttons do". Next to "When I press the power button" does it say Shut Down or Sleep? It should say Shut Down.

Sep 5, 2020
Try going to "Control Panel > Power Options" and on the left side of the window select "Choose what the power buttons do". Next to "When I press the power button" does it say Shut Down or Sleep? It should say Shut Down.

The power button is set to shut down and the sleep button is set to sleep.

Sep 5, 2020
For the RX5600XT I am using the amd adrenaline app and it says the drivers are up to date at 20.8.3. Regarding the motherboard I recently updated the chipset drivers so I believe they should be up to date.