[SOLVED] PC booting and posting, no screen display

survivalcraftfreak23

Commendable
Feb 13, 2018
This has been happening for a while now on my old PC, and now that I've transferred over to a new build, it's having the same problem. Basically the CPU fan spins, but the case ones don't, and there's no display on the screen. I've tried swapping out GPUs and still have the same problem. Like i said, same problem happened with my old one.

SPECS:
AMD FX-8350
EVGA 450 BT 80+ bronze
GTX 750 TI (Inno3D and refurbished)
1x4 4gb RAM
ASUS M5A97-EVO-DP/CM1855
Rosewill FBM-X1 case w/ stock fans

A fast reply would be appreciated. Thank you!

Solution
OK the 750TI has no auxiliary power cable connector (the cable connections I meant were from card to monitor). however the card does have MB connections and subject to possible contamination in the MB slot or dirty card terminals. Eliminate all those possibilities including the PSU.
Ok then if your not prepared to swap out the PSU ? then next to check is the GPU and it's cables and connections.
Also rule out the monitor as being the issue.
If the above don't reveal the culprit then I feel it's the MB in which case benchtesting with another MB is your best bet.

OK the 750TI has no auxiliary power cable connector (the cable connections I meant were from card to monitor). however the card does have MB connections and subject to possible contamination in the MB slot or dirty card terminals. Eliminate all those possibilities including the PSU.

Solution