[SOLVED] PC booting but no signal?

Sep 28, 2021
I was packing up my pc the other day and when I went to plug it back up all of the sudden there isn't a signal? I tested my monitors out on another pc and it seemed to have work so it's only an issue with my PC ? I have a prebuilt CyberPower PC model GMA4200BST. I did not plug my monitor into the motherboard port, only the graphics card port.

The specs are
MOBO: Gigabyte b450m ds3h wifi
GPU: Radeon 580 XFX
CPU: Amd Ryzen 5 3600
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB Series DDR4.

My monitors are: Acer XF1 and Acer XF0 (Xf0 uses display power)

Solution
I was packing up my pc the other day and when I went to plug it back up all of the sudden there isn't a signal? I tested my monitors out on another pc and it seemed to have work so it's only an issue with my PC ? I have a prebuilt CyberPower PC model GMA4200BST. I did not plug my monitor into the motherboard port, only the graphics card port.

The specs are

Try unplugging the psu cable from power socket, take out the CMOS battery, keep power button pressed for 10 seconds, then put the CMOS battery back and power up the PC.

The specs are

Try unplugging the psu cable from power socket, take out the CMOS battery, keep power button pressed for 10 seconds, then put the CMOS battery back and power up the PC.

Solution