Oct 22, 2020
Sorry if this isn't in the right section, first time here. The problem: Whenever I boot into my PC, it'll start booting, then black screens and every peripherals turns off. Then I turn it off (by staying on the button to turn it on) and turn it on again. It'll go farther than last time, then same things happen. I repeat this steps until I can finally use it. (Usually on the 4th time, it'll take me to the Windows screen resolving problem, I hit restarts and it works normal, but sometimes it works before that.)

It happened a few times and then went away, but now, a few months later, it's back, but this time it's staying. There has been no major hardware/software change beside a few videogames.
I do think it's a good idea to include that I did move out, and my computer did come with it. I (think I) took enough mesures to avoid damages, but it did start once I resettled (not immediatly once I got there, but around a week after I started playing again if I recall correctly.)

For a more detailed explanation of the problem, what usually happens is:
I turn it on. The monitor registers the input, the peripherals turn on, but before anything can happen on the screen, it'll go back to "No input detected mode" and the peripherals will turn off.
I "kill" the PC with the on button.
I turn it on again. Monitors picks it up, peripherals turn on, MOBO splash screens appear. It freezes for around 15-30 seconds, monitor and peripherals turn off.
I kill it.
I turn it on again. Monitor, peripheral, yada yada, gets past the MOBO splash screen, and to the spiny thing that appears before you really get into Windows. Freeze, monitor and peripherals turn off.
I kill it.
Turn it on again, takes me to the repair screen. I choose "Restart", and now it works.

Now, the specs.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
MOBO: Gigabyte B450M DS3H-CF
RAM: 16 gigs DDR4, Dual Channel, 1064.1 DRAM Frequency, 36 clocks Cycle Time (I don't really know what's needed here)
CPU Cooler: Stock, Wraith Prism.
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT (6 gigs GDDR6)
PSU: Cerberus S650 (Xigmatek, 80+ Bronze, 650W)
Hard drives: WD Blue 3D 500 GB SSD + Toshiba P300 2TB
Windows 10
Case: No idea, but I don't think it's a cooling issue (plus even when playing for hours nothing ever gets that hot)

+ An USB 2.0 to USB C cable with nothing attached to it, and an HS60 Corsair helmet plugged into my computer's front's single jack plug.

What I've already tried:
I opened the case up and looked to see if anything had unplugged/moved itself. I didn't see anything, pressed on a few things to see if it would click, but it didn't do anything. Beside that, nothing, I have genuinely no idea what to do, and I couldn't find any real lead only. Thanks for your help in advance.

Solution
All I can recommend is the brand, not the actual model 'cos I don't know what the current models are.

Recommended brands in order of preference:

Seasonic
Corsair
EVGA

Now bear in mind that even the good guys above have one or two bad models in their range, but you'll have to ask someone else which they are.
All I can recommend is the brand, not the actual model 'cos I don't know what the current models are.

Recommended brands in order of preference:

Seasonic
Corsair
EVGA

Now bear in mind that even the good guys above have one or two bad models in their range, but you'll have to ask someone else which they are.

Solution