[SOLVED] PC bootloop not reaching bios

Apr 16, 2020
I have this problem. Few days ago, just turned on the PC. He turned on, then in 0.5 seconds, turned off and he does this in a loop.

What i did: Removed all components one by one, bios battery removed, jumper reset, try re-seating ram with only one ram stick, removed CPU, put new thermal paste, nothing changed, the same anoing bootloop. I tried with other PSU, just with one ram stick and the CPU. First time, started and the cpu fan rotates normally, but after i stoped the PC and started again, the bootloop reapers. The i observed that if i let the PC for 15-20 minutes, the bootloop disappeare but after i stop the PC and try again, the bootloop reapers. What can be the problem? CPU? Motherboard?

Please help!!!

The system i use:

Sursa Seasonic S12II-520 Bronze 520W
Hard disk WD Blue 1TB SATA-III 7200 RPM 64MB
SSD Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SATA-III 2.5 inch
Memorie Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL11 Dual Kit
Procesor Intel Core i5 4570 3.2GHz box
Placa de baza ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance
KFA2 GeForce GTX 1050 TI EX OC White 4GB GDDR5 128-bit

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
The fact that it will boot when cold and run for 15 to 20 minutes before shutting down and then will not boot until it is completely cooled down, says there is something overheating badly. The two most likely items are the CPU chip on the mobo and the GPU chip on your video card. In both cases the most common cause is that their respective cooler system has failed. Check their cooling fans carefully.

If your CPU is cooled by an air fan, check that it is still firmly in contact with the CPU chip top. If any of its mounting screws has come loose or broken so that it is not held in firm contact, that can severely reduce heat removal.

If you CPU is cooled by a liquid cooler system and its rad fans are running, a very likely cause is that the AIO system pump has failed. Either the pump itself may have failed, or the liquid loop may have leaked and lost significant cooling fluid. One check you can make is to leave your case cover open so that you can reach in and feel the tubes between the pump and the rad. When your system has been off, they will be the same temperature. But after it is turned on and runnung, one tube shuld become warmer than the other - not hot, but perecptibly warmer. If that does NOT happen, you are not getting fluid flow around the loop.

Often the cooling fan on your video card is not obvious because it is inside a shroud and relatively quiet. So check that carefully to ensure it is working.

Apr 16, 2020
Started the PC without graphic card, just the CPU and one ram stick. The CPU cooler is an Intel stock cooler, replaced the thermal paste, everything looks good, the cooler make contact with CPU.