pc boots but no display

Jul 17, 2018
**PLEASE HELP, PC BOOTS BUT I ONLY GET A BLACK DISPLAY**

Hello, so I recently decided that I was going to upgrade my motherboard. So I bought a gigabyte b350 gaming 3. I also bought a ryzen 5 2600x cpu. The company that sells these on amazon confirmed that they update the bios first, before sending the mobo out, so it’s updated to work with my cpu. They said it’s at bios version F22 which should’ve be compatible. I also bought 1 stick of 4gb 2400mhz viper ram to work with my cpu. After I put everything together and tried to boot, everything turned on (case fans, hyper 212 evo cooler fan, mobo led, gpu led and fan). But I didn’t get a display after waiting around 10 mins I finally turned it off.
-tried moving around the ram in all slots, still didn’t work
-tried moving the ram around
-took it out of my case and tested it on the motherboard box, same result.
I really don’t know what’s going on, could it be the memory? Do the newest ryzen chips support 2400 ddr4? Please help

Specs :
Gtx 970
Ryzen 5 2600x
Corsair cx 750 watt psu
4gb 2400 ddr4 ram
1tb storage.

Jul 17, 2018

Only the cpu led was on. None other were on or even flashed. Which made me worried that my cpu was dead, checked for bent pins and didnt find any (its brand new so that makes sense). I also borrowed a ryzen 3 quad core 1st gen chip to make sure it wasnt outdated bios. Still, I got the same result with no display. I also bought different ram and that didnt work either. Lastly, I swapped out my 970 for my old 7700 series gpu that I know works and still it did not show display. The only constant here is the motherboard...