Question PC boots into BIOS, does not recognize any hard drive

Jun 17, 2022
Hey guys,

I suddenly have the problem, that my PC bluescreened with some kind of memory issue (couldnt read fast enough or make a screenshot) and now starts into the BIOS instant. When trying to select a boot device, there is nothing to select. so it seems that not a single of my 4 HDDs, 2 SSDs and even the m2 NVME SSD are being recognized anymore.

I have repluged the sata cables so far with no result. I had this issue some weeks ago, but after a restart, it worked again. But this time it just keeps booting into BIOS.

Has anyone a clue, what the problem could be?

Hey guys,

I suddenly have the problem, that my PC bluescreened with some kind of memory issue (couldnt read fast enough or make a screenshot) and now starts into the BIOS instant. When trying to select a boot device, there is nothing to select. so it seems that not a single of my 4 HDDs, 2 SSDs and even the m2 NVME SSD are being recognized anymore.

I have repluged the sata cables so far with no result. I had this issue some weeks ago, but after a restart, it worked again. But this time it just keeps booting into BIOS.

Has anyone a clue, what the problem could be?
Disconnect all drives but the one with OS on it. On some MBs, some SATA ports and M.2 would not work together correctly.

TRENDING THREADS