[SOLVED] PC boots okay but after about a minute the monitor shows "No Signal" ?

Oct 29, 2021
PC turns on and everything, boots fine but after about a minute the screen turns off and displays "no signal". PC is still on and working, just no video ?

I can quickly go to BIOS or on to the Windows desktop but after about 10 seconds to a minute it shuts off ?

Solution
You did not include the model of that Silverstone psu but the best Silverstone gold PSU with 700w is tier B in the curated PSU tier list:

A 3080 ti certainly needs a tier A PSU from that list.

As for the fact that it just happened, you were pushing it's limits and handled it for so long.

It can also be thermal throttling. How are your temps?
Oct 29, 2021
Hey sorry I was in a rush

Ryzen 7 3700x
64gb ddr4 ram
Rtx 3080 ti
1tb m.2
Msi x570 gaming
700w psu
Windows 11

Pretty much everytime I turn on my computer I can operate as normal go into bios or Windows but after a few seconds to a minute the screen looses signal but the pc is still running at normal rpms

Ive tried different gpus, monitors, cables, re seated everything, taken it apart and put it back together, unplugged fan headers re plugged them,

Hope this helps 🙂

You did not include the model of that Silverstone psu but the best Silverstone gold PSU with 700w is tier B in the curated PSU tier list:

A 3080 ti certainly needs a tier A PSU from that list.

As for the fact that it just happened, you were pushing it's limits and handled it for so long.

It can also be thermal throttling. How are your temps?

Last edited:
Solution