PC boots once then refuses to post on subsequent boots

SleepingCake

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013
I've recently upgraded my PC from a 4690k based system to a Ryzen 5 2600x based system. Everything was working pretty well at first, but then I figured I'd reinstall windows and everything went to hell here. Once I tried to boot into Windows 10 to finish the installation after the required reboot I was greeted with a black screen and nothing else, not even the UEFI. After pulling the battery for a CMOS reset I can get into the UEFI/Windows 10, but only once. After I reboot the system I get nothing again until another CMOS reset. When I look at the motherboard I'm seeing the bottom left red LED is on indicating a CPU error? I've tried reseating the CPU and reapplying thermal paste as well as redoing all of the cabling, changing the RAM slots and only using a single DIMM, etc. I'm kinda at a loss as to where to go from here, I have no idea what could be causing a single successful boot and then getting absolutely nothing.
The system I'm currently running has:

• Ryzen 5 2600X with stock cooler for now cause I don't have an AM4 plate for my Cryorig H7
    Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming X470
    Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000mhz
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    Corsair HX850 PSU
    Western Digital 250gb SSD and a couple other storage drives

If anyone has any ideas I'm welcome to anything at this point and would appreciate any advice at all, sorry if this wasn't posted to the correct place.

Thank you very much.

SleepingCake

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013

The system won't post, I don't think I can preform a system restore in this state.