[SOLVED] Pc boot's to bios refuses to go to windows

Apr 23, 2020
  • Today I was going to get my pc running and then I go straight to bios not windows and I have checked the sata cables and restored my bios to default. I don't get it what's wrong
PS I have my PC was running fine the same day and It's a weird problem I have selected the boot device and I 100% know that windows are on the boot drive,
don't tell me to do that

I have tried to troubleshoot the basics

things I haven't tried to switch sata ports

What should I do?
Specs
Amd ryzen 5 2600x
Gigabyte Aorus b450 elite
G skill rgb 3000 mhz
Rog Strix Gtx 1070
550vs corsair power supply 80+ bronze

Solution
No i don't have that option but i figured it out i just plugged in my USB stick and installed windows on my ssd instead again and since i had my games in my hdd i didn't mind but its still weird how it's just stopped working like no cap
Just because you know that windows are on the boot drive it doesn't mean they can't be corrupted, I would give that disk a good heath checkup too.
It's also another reason to keep a full any timely backups. It's not IF but WHEN a disk would develop a problem or die.
Apr 23, 2020
No i don't have that option but i figured it out i just plugged in my USB stick and installed windows on my ssd instead again and since i had my games in my hdd i didn't mind but its still weird how it's just stopped working like no cap

Just because you know that windows are on the boot drive it doesn't mean they can't be corrupted, I would give that disk a good heath checkup too.
It's also another reason to keep a full any timely backups. It's not IF but WHEN a disk would develop a problem or die.

Solution