Question Pc boots up but can't access bios

Sep 10, 2020
Just built my first pc a week ago. Yesterday i updated my bios. Today i noticed that while it was booting no mobo logo displayed and i can't access bios. My new fans are stuck at 2000rpm and ram 2133mhz. Tried using hdmi instead of diaplay cable, removed cmos battery for few seconds,disabled fastboot on windows,updated bios through mflash button, tried advanced restart but when ever i try to enter bios the display is just blank and pc just keeps running. After forcefully shutting and turning it on it just boots up without bios. Really frustrated and sad, out of ideas. Please help. Any help is appreciated

Just built my first pc a week ago. Yesterday i updated my bios. Today i noticed that while it was booting no mobo logo displayed and i can't access bios. My new fans are stuck at 2000rpm and ram 2133mhz. Tried using hdmi instead of diaplay cable, removed cmos battery for few seconds,disabled fastboot on windows,updated bios through mflash button, tried advanced restart but when ever i try to enter bios the display is just blank and pc just keeps running. After forcefully shutting and turning it on it just boots up without bios. Really frustrated and sad, out of ideas. Please help. Any help is appreciated
Two points
  1. What Cpu, motherboard, RAM ? Exact models ?
  2. When doing a clear CMOS, switch off PC, disconnect the power cord, remove battery for 10 minutes (not seconds).
  3. Redo correct clear Cmos

Sep 10, 2020
Two points
  1. What Cpu, motherboard, RAM ? Exact models ?
  2. When doing a clear CMOS, switch off PC, disconnect the power cord, remove battery for 10 minutes (not seconds).
  3. Redo correct clear Cmos
Sorry forgot to mention
R5 3600
Msi b550 tomahawk
Gskill trident neo 16gb 3600

Ok will try the mentioned method. Thank you very much for texting.