Question Pc boots up to bios and then goes to black screen, What can it be?

Aug 26, 2019
PC Specs:
GTX 970 FTW
AMD FX 8350
MSI 970A-G43 Plus

Hi so today I came back from my girlfriends house and I stayed there for three days. Two of those days there was a big thunderstorm that came by, my house had a power outage for 1 and a half days! I came back today and I turned on my pc because I was about to be a gamer and start a stream, I was really excited and I come to a pc that when turned on boots up to bios but doesn't boot windows up at all just stays at a black screen. I cant even go into safe mode at all, I reset the CMOS because I went to fast boot to see if it would work, everything seems to work fine, All fans are running , and I even switched out my 970 and put in my 960 to see if that was the problem and nope, nothing! Please help me become the gamer I want to be lol, I will try to show a video !

P.S
I wanted to give a little back story on what I think it is , I honestly think the power outage messed something up but idk what it could be

Aug 26, 2019
UPDATE!!!
So I took out the two sticks of ram and did some dusting, I then put them back in and I got greeted with the same problem! did the same with the gpu's. I know its probably not the motherboard but I can be wrong. I proceeded to look over my hard drive and see that was the case, I unplug the SATA cable on the back of the hard drive , while the pc was on (I know I shouldn't have probably done this but at this point im getting kinda heated)It told me that something was unplugged and couldn't load the os files . This now tells me that its either a bad SATA cable or a bad hard drive please let me know what you think about this! I will try my best to show a video on the issue !