Question Pc boots up to windows but the gpu doesn't output anything?

Jun 24, 2021
Good Afternoon gentlemen

I recently came into possesion of this gtx 660 TI, and it has this strange problem where the pc boots to windows, but the card doesn't output any image. I know that the pc itself is working fine because i daily it with another card. The card itself is a weird because it has absolutely no branding anywhere, apart from a sticker with a useless part nuber that doesn't lead anywhere. I have tested the pcie power pins for shorts but nothing there. Do you guys have any idea what could be causing this ?

Jun 24, 2021
Are you able to verify this card works on another system? Possibly an inadequate power supply?

Did you purchase it as a working card, or....
I had a friend test it on another system but the card also didn't work. I used a adaptor to be able to have one of the two 6 pin pcie power connectors that the card requires, but in teory my psu has enough amps on the 12v rail to support the card. How i got the card..... I got it in the e-waste dump :/ . If it doesn't work in the end i wouldn't be too bummed about it but it would surely be a nice upgrade to my gtx 650.