Question Pc boots with black screen sometimes.

Jun 29, 2019
Ive had this issue for months now but ive tried to live with it, fixed it a few times where it wouldnt boot with a black screen saying "no signal" for about a week or 2 but after that it would start happening again.. Does anyonr know the cause of this and how to fix this permanently??
Thanks alot!

Jun 29, 2019
If the GPU you are using fits in an expansion slot, try re-seating it in the slot (ie remove it then firmly put it back). Re-seat it with the power off of course.

If no change, try a new signal cable.
I have reseated it before but i am using an adapter from hdmi to vga and displayport to vga ( my gpu is the 1070 which i have 2 monitors plugged into)
Could the adapters have something to do with it, maybe that they are bad quality?

"Could the adapters have something to do with it, maybe that they are bad quality? "

Yes it could certainly be the adapters, anything is possible. Only way to know for sure is to replace them with quality ones (ie don't go for the cheapest).
Personally I don't like using monitor port adapters --- I prefer to buy a compatible monitor so no adapters are required.