Question Laptop crashing during boot process ?

Apr 18, 2021
Hi guys,
i m new here and i m not sure what the rules are for posting, so i m just gonna be straightforward. My laptop "HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 17-cd0031nv" basically just has a hard time starting up. Whenever i have the laptop shutdown for an extended amount of time (let's say more than 5 hours or so) my pc is 100% guaranteed to crash the next time i boot it up. It crashes without even reaching the Bios booting stage (that term is mine, i hope it's clear what i m trying to say), and the only way to get the pc started to properly is to let it be stuck like that for a couple of minutes with just the black screen and the power flowing through it (no Bios loaded up) and after i let some electricity flow through, i force shutdown with pressing the off button for 2 secs or sth and just normally start he laptop back up again.

Now it might sound silly, but if i do NOT let it be stuck like that (without Bios loaded up), it is highly possible that even if i force restart it, it will get stuck again. It seems like it has to be fired up first before getting started or sth !?

Only thing i could think of , was Cmos battery but i got not issues with bios time/date or bios settings. Also, i ve already formatted and even tried out Linux and the problem stays with Ubuntu 20.04 as well. If anyone has encountered anything like this before or has any clue what 's up with it, i would really appreciate it if u let me know!

Chipset: Intel® HM370
CPU: intel i7 - 9750h
Ram: 8Gb 2666 Hz, cl19
SSD/HDD: 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650

Colif

Win 11 Master
Apr 18, 2021
have you got the latest bios update? its dated Jan 25 2021
https://support.hp.com/au-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-gaming-17-cd0000-laptop-pc/26122230

it might help if

its clear its not windows, and more the hardware
have you got any extra USB devices attached? unplug anything, including speakers
if its not even getting to the flash screen, it has problems, Its more fundamental than just the os running on PC. Ubuntu shows that,
Yep, i already updated bios firmware to its latest versions, hoping that that would be the problem and made sure that nothing is connected on the laptop, but still no luck. At this point i 'm 99% certain that there is some kindof hardware issue, and i basically i hope that it 's not a battery/power/currency flow realted problem, cause then it would be too expensive to deal with. My next step is actually swapping the ram with a new one, since there could always be some random issue with the current ram, that cant be found through benchmarking. Basically my question is, whether it's possible to somehow find out what the problem could be.
Thank you for your suggestions though.