Question Pc bottleneck

Apr 17, 2020
Hi, I have got a little problem with my build. It was my first build in my life and I don't know what to do. My specs are: cpu- ryzen 5 2400g, gpu- radeon rx 5600 xt, ram- 16gb 2666 mhz, motherboard- asrock b450m pro4
My problem is that when I finally completed my build I started some games and I've got low fps at some titles. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is running at like 30-40 fps etc. And I really don't know what could be bottlenecking my build. Could it by ryzen 5 2400g? Or maybe gpu is bad/broken?
Thank you for answers, you will really help me with this one. :)

Apr 17, 2020
Your RAM is it 2x8gb or 1x16gb?

Is the monitor plugged into the gpu and not the motherboard?

Have you downloaded the latest gpu driver from AMD?
I've got 2x8gb 2666 mhz and my drivers for gpu are 20.4.1, that's newest one as far as I know, and my hdmi cable is connected to gpu.
Could it be like wrong or broken gpu? Or maybe that ryzen 5 2400g is bottlenecking?

It could be a lot of things, let’s not jump to any conclusions. What resolution is the monitor?

Download MSIAFTERBURNER and record cpu core/thread usage and gpu usage when in game. Let us know if any cpu cores/threads are near 100% of if the gpu is near 100%.

Apr 17, 2020
It could be a lot of things, let’s not jump to any conclusions. What resolution is the monitor?

Download MSIAFTERBURNER and record cpu core/thread usage and gpu usage when in game. Let us know if any cpu cores/threads are near 100% of if the gpu is near 100%.
My resolution is 1366x768, it's basically an older tv. And I'll run the tests and post here as soon as it's completed.

Apr 17, 2020

So I tried Assassin's creed: Origins and here's screenshot with afterburner monitoring
v97zFK.png

Apr 17, 2020
What’s the CPU and GPU temperatures when in game?
Gpu temp is around 60°C / 140°F
And I couldn't find cpu temp in afterburner, nor in radeon settings. Where else I can find cpu temperature?
And I noticed that gpu is running from approximately 850 to 1300mhz. Any chance that it's underclocking or something like that? 'Cause I think that it could hit higher clocks.

Apr 17, 2020
Maybe it is the RAM speed being a bit slow. Is the RAM definitely running at 2666mhz?
I don't really know, 'cause after I bought I left it as it was but on retailer's site and also on the box itself it was like this: Kingston 8 GB DDR4 2666 MHz CL19. If it's not running at that speed, how do I check it? And maybe if I overclocked it a bit, could it help?