Hi all im wanting a little advise on why it takes upto 40 seconds to
open a file or my computer when 3 days ago it was almost instant and
also windows explorer crashes out when i try and view a video file. I
have got the updates for media player all the updated codecs.
I dont want to reformat as i have allready lost a lot of personal data
before and i dont want to do it again. :mad:
please help :eek:

--
noodle73

1) Back up your hard drive - if something happens, you lose all your stuff.
And now that you've got a problem, the chances of losing your stuff is
greater. Back it up now!

2) Go to http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ and perform a full scan on your
system. I suspect that you've got some spyware that's causing this - and the
TrendMicro site above will help you to clean it out.