PC budget 700 US dollars

Heinrich_Nunez

Reputable
Feb 18, 2014
Hi guys , i want a new pc so i came here to hear your recommendations . I have 700 dollars so i want to know which is the best configuration for a new pc (i´m gonna use it for gaming) .
Btw , i already have a monitor , mouse, case and keyboard . Thanks for your help !

Solution
Well, you'll never have the latest part, but I'd definetely save up and invest in the i5 4670K (what I have, It's one of the best processors -for gaming and working-that's in it's price range). For the MSI motherboard, i would go with a Z87-G43 GAMING, excellent BIOS and great mobo overall. The 770 isn't essential, but go to www.gpuboss.com look at some benchmarks and comparisons.

Heinrich_Nunez

Reputable
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah , i have an OS . Btw , is it worth to spend a little more and get the gtx 770 ? Should i go for the best components with my budget ( to buy a core i5 4670 , a MSI motherboard and not include a GPU , maybe buy it later this year ) ?

kamilstoch

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
Well, you'll never have the latest part, but I'd definetely save up and invest in the i5 4670K (what I have, It's one of the best processors -for gaming and working-that's in it's price range). For the MSI motherboard, i would go with a Z87-G43 GAMING, excellent BIOS and great mobo overall. The 770 isn't essential, but go to www.gpuboss.com look at some benchmarks and comparisons.

Solution

Whammy

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
I agree with the points being made, except for the MSI motherboard, where in reality, MSI is much less reliable than Gigabyte or Asus.

Heinrich_Nunez

Reputable
Feb 18, 2014

Really ? i didn't know that . My plan is having the best pc prepared for the upcoming gpu's , i mean , i prefer to have the best my money can get and in about 5 months acquire a good gpu so i need help buying the best i can get , something like "future proof" but not being too expensive . I dunno if i'm clear enough xD