[SOLVED] PC Build compatibility with MB

Solution
For the sake of your sanity and future build capabilities consider a CPU that is not 7 years old. I would suggest a Ryzen 7 2700X since they can be found for very low prices and will be an enormous jump over that build. Keep the same GPU and buy any ryzen motherboard that has a B450 chipset. Then switch to some DDR4 ram and you are set.

If a 2700x is too expensive look at a ryzen 5 2600
For the sake of your sanity and future build capabilities consider a CPU that is not 7 years old. I would suggest a Ryzen 7 2700X since they can be found for very low prices and will be an enormous jump over that build. Keep the same GPU and buy any ryzen motherboard that has a B450 chipset. Then switch to some DDR4 ram and you are set.

Reactions: Limun32
Solution
Oct 28, 2019

thanks mann so much

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
MB=N68-GS4 FX
CPU=FX-8350 OR (FX-8370E)
GPU=RX 580 4GB 256 BIT
RAM=2X8 DDR3

this site says that it is a compatible with my mb
http://www.cpu-upgrade.com/mb-ASRock/N68-GS4_FX.html
PLEASE HELPP MEEE

Functional? Yeah it should boot up. But it will run very poorly and not be stable. Thats a low end motherboard with weak VRMs made more for home/office systems than gaming. It is underpowered for 8 core FX processors.

Aside from that that series is LONG dead, it really is a huge waste of moeny to spend ay of it on an FX based system. Do yourself a favor and listen to the advice already given and build a lower end Ryzen system. it will be worlds better and last way longer.