PC build compatibility

Solution
The KFA² 1070 is quite Error prone unfortunatwly
When ordering from Germany I'd go for the Gainward Phoenix or the Split Gamerock. Not only are those one of the coolest 1070s theyre also really cheap in Germany.

The R4 is a good case with much space.
Personally I like bigger cases and don't like mATX cases like xStampede suggested as I don't like fiddling around with wires and think a lot about airflow but it comes down to personal preference I guess.

xStampede

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2013
You should try to get all from same seller, in your case it's best to get all from Mindfactory so you save on shipping, here is ideal mindfactory build for you, with better motherboard that has USB 3.1 and much better audio quality, also more cost efficient build, EVGA GTX 1070 have problems, it's best to go with ones that offer best quality for price in Europe which currently its KFA2.

Also change the case to micro ATX, it is much more confortable having smaller case, bigger cases are pain in the ass, with new technology you don't need big anymore.

UvfST7W.png

The KFA² 1070 is quite Error prone unfortunatwly
When ordering from Germany I'd go for the Gainward Phoenix or the Split Gamerock. Not only are those one of the coolest 1070s theyre also really cheap in Germany.

The R4 is a good case with much space.
Personally I like bigger cases and don't like mATX cases like xStampede suggested as I don't like fiddling around with wires and think a lot about airflow but it comes down to personal preference I guess.

Solution

xStampede

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2013

KFA2 is same company as Galax, they are good quality, where do you got your information that it is error prone? Evga is the one that explodes, not KFA2.

Nah not error prone like the insufficiently cooled EVGAs^^

I've read two reviews on the Galax, with one the cover was just...standing away on one side (my English sucks after a 10h shift, I apologise), with the other one it wasn't firmly put on and started vibrating when the fans sped up.
Also the standard EX / EX OC lacks a zero fan mode and is pretty loud compared to others.

Considering it's price tag you can usually do better in a 10€ range.

Well I'm happy youve made a fulfilling purchase.
It's by no means 'a bad card'
I just think one can do even better in Germany (except looks, the KFA² is just beautiful when completely in white) when purchasing a card as the Ex OC is priced the same as for example a Gainward Phoenix or a Gigabyte Windforce
But the cheapest Galax is indeed hard to beat from a price perspective. A 1070 for under 400€ is just impossible to find except for the Galax Ex