Question PC Build compatibility

Stavsavv

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2014
Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Choose at least a dual channel DDR4-3600MHz for your ram kit. Outside of that your build looks good, you can leave the Coolermaster Hyper 212 cooler off the list and work off the stock cooler until you can save some more funds.

How on Earth do you yet have that case? I've almost entirely retired my Thermaltake Armor Jr(near identical internals).

Reactions: Stavsavv

Stavsavv

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2014
Choose at least a dual channel DDR4-3600MHz for your ram kit. Outside of that your build looks good, you can leave the Coolermaster Hyper 212 cooler off the list and work off the stock cooler until you can save some more funds.

How on Earth do you yet have that case? I've almost entirely retired my Thermaltake Armor Jr(near identical internals).

Well you can say i am a collector :p ... but maybe i will hear your advice and and let cooler for later when i will buy new case.

Stavsavv

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2014

Could you suggest my a case and a cpu cooler (Budget cost)? Maybe ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler ;

Last edited: