Jan 18, 2021
i was working all last summer to get enough money for a pc that i could stream and game on and i have about 2226$ to spend.

my problem is that i dont know if what i want rn and can buy rn is:
1: good enough to work and stream on pretty good resolution ( about 1080p and 4000 bitrate even i dont really know).
2: if its the best pc that i can buy with the money that i have.
The pc that i want to get rn is this:
MotherBoard: Gigabyte Z490M Micro-ATX DVI HDMI DP
CPU: intel® Core™ i7-10700KF Processor (16M Cache, up to 5.1GHz). 8 Cores, 16 Threads.
CPU Cooling: Antec C400
Memory: 8GB DDR4 3200MHz. Intel XMP Profile *2 (TOTAL 16GB)
CASE: ANTEC DF600 ARGB MID TOWER
Power Supply: 750W 80 PLUS GOLD
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060Ti 8G GDDR6C
DISK: Samsung 970 EVO+ NVMe M.2 500GB SSD. Read: Up to 3500 MB/s, Write: Up to 3300 MB/s.
DISK: Serial ATAIII (6.0-Gb/s) 2TB 7200rpm .
Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition (my dad told me to buy it with the pc)
And a three year warranty.
what do you think about it and do you think i can change anything to make it better?
Thanks for your time and help :)

Last edited:
Solution
its all for the pc, i already have a 144hz monitor but the only problem with it is that its 14ms delay, and i have some money saved up if i want to buy a mic and something else as well maybe. and thanks for the link but unfortunately im not from the us so i dont have microcenter here :(
snd btw the pc costs 2334$ and not 1600-1800 so i dont know if its still good or if its bad for the price.

Seems really high for a computer with a 3060ti in it. I don't know what prices are like in your country but here in the US a 3060ti equipped prebuilt is in the 1600-1800 dollar range, which is far too high but the shortage has driven up the prices. At 2300 you should be able to get a RTX3080, again at least in the US.
Is the $2226 all for the computer or for computer and monitor and peripherals? I ask because that computer isn't bad but for around 1600-1800 you should be able to get a system with a RTX 3070. I woudl say build it but graphics cards are nearly impossible to find and when you do they are grossly overpriced.

I did find this at microcenter https://www.microcenter.com/product/630674/hp-omen-30l-gaming-computer

Reactions: Equable
Jan 18, 2021
Is the $2226 all for the computer or for computer and monitor and peripherals? I ask because that computer isn't bad but for around 1600-1800 you should be able to get a system with a RTX 3070. I woudl say build it but graphics cards are nearly impossible to find and when you do they are grossly overpriced.

I did find this at microcenter https://www.microcenter.com/product/630674/hp-omen-30l-gaming-computer
its all for the pc, i already have a 144hz monitor but the only problem with it is that its 14ms delay, and i have some money saved up if i want to buy a mic and something else as well maybe. and thanks for the link but unfortunately im not from the us so i dont have microcenter here :(
snd btw the pc costs 2334$ and not 1600-1800 so i dont know if its still good or if its bad for the price.

Last edited:

Seems really high for a computer with a 3060ti in it. I don't know what prices are like in your country but here in the US a 3060ti equipped prebuilt is in the 1600-1800 dollar range, which is far too high but the shortage has driven up the prices. At 2300 you should be able to get a RTX3080, again at least in the US.

Reactions: Equable
Solution
Jan 18, 2021
rn the price went way up to around 989$ in my country.
im from israel btw
so idk if its good or not
but for the other question is it a good pc and will i be able to stream from it and game from it with decent resolution?
and thanks for all the help till now

rn the price went way up to around 989$ in my country.
im from israel btw
so idk if its good or not
but for the other question is it a good pc and will i be able to stream from it and game from it with decent resolution?
and thanks for all the help till now

Yes its a good computer. Streaming isnt really hard anymore especially if you use the GPU to do it. You should easily be able to handle 1080P and even 1440P should have solid performance.