PC build crashes after attempting to install some programs, running extremely slow, black screens.

Jan 8, 2019
Component list:

Windows 10 Pro (it will be on a work network)
Thermaltake Core P3 Case
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 1050W PSU
ASUS ROG Strix z390-H Gaming Motherboard LGA1151
NZXT Kraken X62 Liquid Cooling AIO
Samsung 860 EVo Series 2.5" 1Tb Internal SSD (Primary Drive)
Seagate Firecuda Gaming SSHD 1TB 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive (Secondary Storage)
Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 2080 overclocked 8G GDDR6 Graphics Card
Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.9 GHz Turbo) Processor
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory

I don't know what information is crucial to finding a solution to this. I build PC's for my work. I have built two of these and both are experiencing the same problems. I don't know if it is something on my network drives (where I download printers, web security, programs) or something with the components I have selected. I just checked PCPartpicker and have no compatibility issues other than graphics card dimensions possibly hitting hard drives). I really do not think it is hardware. I built two back in October 2018 with basically the same specs (except the older gen ASUS ROG board z-370-H, an I7-8700k, and a Noctua d-15 air cooler instead of an AIO). Those work fantastically, I was able to install all the drivers and programs necessary for employees at my firm. The computer gets slow when or shortly after installing programs. I have fresh installed Windows 10 Pro, wiping everything I had previously got to install, and while fast at first, slowed to a grinding halt once we started loading programs as simple as Google Chrome.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank.

Solution
the ransomware could be stil in server on comes back to all network device on boot of them . try this aus a pen drive and load avast free on it then unplug computer from network and install avast and set it to scan at start up to see what it find .
Jan 8, 2019

Funny enough we had a randsomware virus hit our network about two weeks ago, right before the holidays. We scrubbed what we thought was all (if not most of it) from our network drives. I'm working on one of the two pcs I have unbricked. Running very fast with nothing on it. The only thing I installed was our Webroot antivirus that is supplied from our outside IT consultant. But that download resides on our server and I suspect it still has remnants of the virus that hit us. I am going to contact the IT consultant and have him send over a fresh download (I need antivirus installed before anything else because these computers will be joing the network with rest of the office's computers). Because right now the computer has slowed down and I am getting blue wheels every two seconds.

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
the ransomware could be stil in server on comes back to all network device on boot of them . try this aus a pen drive and load avast free on it then unplug computer from network and install avast and set it to scan at start up to see what it find .

Solution
Jan 8, 2019

The antivirus was corrupt, runs like a charm now. Thanks!