Question PC build for Music production and Video editing! 2019

Samrat97

Prominent
Apr 8, 2019
Hello everyone I'm from India..
I wanna build a pc for music production on DAW like Cubase and Video editing on Adobe Premiere Pro..
My budget is around 45000INR
I already have the HDD and Case... And Corsair Vengeance Lpx 3000mhz c16 2x8GB RAM..
Right now I need a GPU for display only I'll upgrade the GPU a couple of months later..

Please suggeste me something..
I'll use the software CUBASE for music production..

I won't be able to upgrade this rig before 4 years..!
Please help me..

Lutfij

Titan
What are you currently working with?
List your current system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

For 45K INR, you're not going to be able to cram the GPU in the build, not without severely cutting corners.

Samrat97

Prominent
Apr 8, 2019
What are you currently working with?
List your current system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

For 45K INR, you're not going to be able to cram the GPU in the build, not without severely cutting corners.
I'm building the new one..
I only have The HDD... RAM and case..

I need CPU.. Mobo.. A Gpu for display only for now.. PSU.. M. 2 SSD!

Lutfij

Titan
I'm not from India but something tells me you're not going to fit all that in that budget. Your processor and board will swallow up 30K INR. You should list a preferred site for purchase or at the very least a couple of sites where you're capable of purchasing the parts from(or links to the retailers) for us to understand what sort of hardware you have access to.

Samrat97

Prominent
Apr 8, 2019
I'm not from India but something tells me you're not going to fit all that in that budget. Your processor and board will swallow up 30K INR. You should list a preferred site for purchase or at the very least a couple of sites where you're capable of purchasing the parts from(or links to the retailers) for us to understand what sort of hardware you have access to.
I got some apporx prices from my local retailers..

For Intel
i7 8700 +iGPU - 24.5k
Asus tuf B365 plus gaming - 7.6k
Total.. 32k approx...

And for Ryzen
R5 3600 - 17k
B450 Aorus Elite - 9k
A GPU for Display only worth 3-4k
Total.. 29-30k ...

The RAM I already have.. Corsair Vengeance Lpx 3000mhz c16 2x8GB

For 4years with better performance.. Which one would be great for my purpose?

I'll upgrade GPU later when I'll use Premiere Pro..

Samrat97

Prominent
Apr 8, 2019
Please reply if you noticed..